Craniosacral therapy is a subtle and profound healing form.
A typical session would involve the patient lying down or possibly sometimes sitting fully clothed.
The therapist would then make contact by placing his or her hands lightly on the patient’s body thus tuning in.
As this session begins, the first thing that you will notice is a deep sense of relaxation. This will generally last throughout the session and this release of tension from the body often extends into everyday life.
The benefits of craniosacral therapy are not always immediately noticeable.
Sometimes the benefits only become noticeable when you return to a familiar environment.
So what are the benefits of craniosacral therapy?
Craniosacral Therapy has a very high success rate.
Most practitioners find that around 85% of clients are happy with the results of the work.
The benefits can include the following -
- An increased sense of relaxation.
- You getting better – basically feeling a lot better after seeing your therapist.
- Multiple improvements of various symptoms – for example going in for a back pain, and the back pain resolving itself along with migraines.
- A change in your behaviour patterns which in turn lead to better relationships.
- Greater capacity to manage life in general.
- Better management of specific disease symptoms.
- Reduced stress.
- Improvement of psychological issues.
- Reduction of effects of past trauma.
- Improved sense of well-being.
If you want to know more about craniosacral therapy and just how the Forest Therapy Centre, can help you - please call us today!